Releases and history
- From now in the stock report you can select to show products with stock only.
- Invoiced delivery notes will be marked as uninvoiced when the result invoice it is deleted.
- When importing products if the product exists, the initial stock will be updated.
- Problem exporting the stock report to pdf was resolved.
- From now is possible to rebuild the stock of a single product.
- Stock report now can show products with stock less than 1.
- Database backup process improvements.
Version 4.6 / July 7, 2017
- At the moment of importing products, now you can include two barcodes for every product.
- Login process improvements.
- From now when the user creates a new database connection, the new connection will be availbale inmediatelly, without the need of restarting the program.
- New stock report. From now you can see the results in screen before to generate the final report.
- Several impovements in the inventory movements functionality.
- Bug fixed in the rebuild stocks screen.
- Improvements in the stocks import functionality.
- Products screen / stocks tabs now shows the total stock.
- Connections improvements for remote servers.
Version 4.5 / October 3, 2016
- Ribbon interface replaced.
- Inventory movements screen design fixed.
- Compiler and external libraries updated.
Version 4.4 / June 30, 2016
- The inventory movements screen was redesigned in order to state clearly that the purpose of this utility is te register the movements of product between stores only.
- The stocks rebuild utility was considering the unfinished sales. Fixed.
- There was a problem with the sales on hold functionality. Fixed..
Version 4.3 / March 30, 2016
- Now you can see the customer's payments in the customers screen.
- Some translations problems were fixed.
- Field activity added to the customers screen.
- Minor random problems fixed.
Version 4.2 / Nov 19, 2015
- From now the user can input partial or total payments for sales tickets.
- In the customers screen there is a new tab that shows for the customer's credit status.
- Multilanguage distribution.
- Several improvements were made in the point of sale terminal.
- From now it's possible to delete report formats.
- Products image management got some improvements.
- Improvements to the interface of transactions screens were made.
Version 4.1 / Aug 27, 2015
- Problem fixed in products history screen.
- Improvements in the sales ranking functionality.
- Improvements in the salespersons screen.
- From now when you export the product history, the exported file will be opened automatically.
- Translation problem fixed on the customers screen.
- Improvements in the report screen.
- Some problems fixed on the "invoices from delivery notes" screen.
- Categories window was simplified.
- Improvements in quotations, sales orders, purchases, returns to suppliers, inventory movements, delivery notes, invoices, credit notes and returns from customers.
Version 4.0 / May 13, 2015
- From now the trial period will last 60 days.
- Now you can export the history of a product from the products screen.
- From now products packs can be added to purchases.
- Fixed: Current sock not properly loaded on update stock spreadsheet.
- Added CTRL-C copy values from any grid cell.
- Barcode labels: Improvements in the way the products are added to the selection list.
Version 3.9 / Feb. 27, 2015
- From this release you can send your reports by e-mail.
- In the inventory movements report now it's possible to filter by customer.
- At the moment of print any document now the user can select the format.
- Added a tool that allows to backup and update databases no matter if fulltrust is running or not.
Version 3.8 / Dec. 30, 2014
- Added support for products attributes / combinations. I.e. Sizes and colors.
- Fixed: Error after changing a document format.
- A problem visualizing category images was fixed.
- A problem adding products packs in the inventory movement’s screen was fixed.
- The Prestashop connection utility has been separated from the program as an external plugin.
Version 3.7 / Oct. 27, 2014
- From now the stock can be managed at an company / store / dependency level.
- Plain gray color schema
- Tab order reviewed
- Creation of a new company now from the system menu
- Some improvements to the invoices from delivery notes screen
Version 3.6 / Jul. 17, 2014
- Compatibility added for Prestashop versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- A problem activating expiry dates was solved.
Version 3.5 / Jun. 18, 2014
- New barcode printing utility.
- Changes and improvements in the creation of new companies.
- Some improvements in the products screen.
Version 3.4 / May 23, 2014
- Automatic updates.
- Open another company problem fixed.
- Now it's possible to assign a default printer for each document type.
- Some interface design improvements.
Version 3.3 / April 26, 2014
- A problem in the import customer’s screen was fixed.
- Some problems were fixed in the import stocks routines.
- The Prestashop Connection now it's able to upload the categories images.
- From now when you import products, the imported stock is automatically reflected in the products screen.
- Now you can add an image to each products category.
- Changes was made in order to assure the compatibility with the recently released version of Prestashop 220.127.116.11
- From now when adding the first image to a product, that image will be set automatically as the default one.
Version 3.2 / April 1, 2014
- From now you can handle sales commissions for salespersons.
- New report added: Net profit report.
- From now if you decide so, the last entered purchase cost will automatically update the product purchase cost.
- Translations problems corrected in the purchases screen.
Version 3.1 / March 6, 2014
- Prestashop connection: full compatibility tests realized for Prestashop versions: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- In the point of sale terminal now is possible to set the date.
- Prestashop ID added to Fulltrust - Prestashop linked tables (products, customers, etc).
- Bug fixed in the companies screen (can't change the default company).
- From now it's possible to import products images.
Version 3.0 / February 5, 2014
- Prestashop connection: From now is possible to upload categories, manufacturers, suppliers and products.
- Now you can import initial stocks when import products.
- Several improvements made to the stock rebuild utility.
- Customers custom fields added to the formats of: Quotations, sales orders, delivery notes, invoices, credit notes, returns from customers and sales tickets.
Version 2.9 / December 30, 2013
- In this release we include a new utility the one we called “Prestashop connection”, it is in BETA stage, at the moment can download information about customers, manufacturers, customers, categories, products and orders from a Prestashop store to Fulltrust. The Prestashop Connection (BETA) uses the Prestashop’s Webservice so there is no need to upload nothing extra to the web server in order that our application can be used.
Version 2.8 / November 20, 2013
- We have added the possibility of creating products packs; this is to grouping two or more products into a new one and assign to it a new price. Very useful at the time to implement some kind of promotion or discount strategy, The products packs can be used in quotations, sales orders, delivery notes, invoices and sales tickets.
- New Daily sales summary.
- Barcode field added to the products list.
Version 2.7 / September 26, 2013
- In all transaction from now is possible to input the total price / cost with taxes.
- Two barcode fields were added to the product table.
- In the POS if the product is not found after scanning its code, the search will continue automatically searching based on barcode and barcode 2 fields.
- A translation problem was fixed in the salespersons screen.
- Improvements were made in the barcode labels printing screen.
- In the pos now is possible to enter global discounts.
- In the products screen now there is a products history list that you can use to see the details of each transaction.
- From now from the tickets management screen you can convert a ticket into an invoice by deleting the ticket and generating an invoice from the deleted ticket.
- Some translation problem fixed in the returns from customers screen.
Version 2.6 / August 1, 2013
- Improvements on reports visualization: From now the initial view of the report is the whole page, if you charge the visualization to page width you can use the mouse to move the report page in a drag/up/down style.
- Time added to all transactions.
- From customer's transactions now it's possible to review the sales tickets.
- Products category assignment improved.
- From now you can generate purchases from existing purchase orders.
- From now is possible to generate returns to suppliers from actual purchases.
- Some improvements were made to the login screen.
- In the point of sale screen now the user can put sales on hold.
- Support for customer display (pole display) BIXOLON / EPSON BCD-1000 Series.
- Cash drawer support.
- Now the user can create invoices from the data entered in the pos screen.
- From now is possible to clone customers.
- From now is possible to clone products.
- From now is possible to clone quotations.
- From now is possible to clone sales orders.
- From now is possible to clone delivery notes.
- From now is possible to clone invoices.
- From now is possible to clone purchase orders.
- From now is possible to clone purchases.
- From now is possible to clone returns.
- From now is possible to clone credit notes.
- Implemented the concept of POS opening and closing with the possibility of have more than an opened POS at the time.
- New POS Closing summary report.
- New Sales by payment way report.
- Some translations problems were fixed.
- In the stock report, group totals and grand total were added.
- A problem assigning user permissions was fixed.
- Error fixed on new delivery notes creation and new returns creation.- Error fixed on new delivery notes creation and new returns creation.
Version 2.5 / August 1, 2013
- Fixed some random errors on reports gyration.
- An empty group on the first ribbon tab was removed from the English version.
- Several improvements in the database restore process were made.
- The customers screen has been seriously improved.
- The suppliers screen has been seriously improved.
- The vendors screen has been seriously improved.
- The whole application appearance has been redesigned, now is more "modern" and "better looking".
- Key screens (transactions) now have a most consistent design.
Version 2.4 / July 8, 2013
- For each transaction type (quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc.) a home screen was implemented. The idea is to stablish a starting point for the work with each operation type.
- There was a little reorganization in the main ribbon menu.
- In the sales by product report, the totals was added to the grid.
- In the sales by customer report, the totals was added to the grid.
Version 2.3 / June 19, 2013
- From now Fulltrust can manage the products expiry dates.
- Now the user can access the information of a specific product directly from the transaction screen, i.e.: from the quotation screen.
- Change of user’s permissions no longer needs a restart to take effect.
- Different invoices series are supported from now.
Version 2.2 / May 29, 2013
- Now the user can manage multiple addressess / identities for each customer.
- Possibility of generate sales to a customer using a difernt address / identity.
- New documents formats screen. Multiple formats are allowed for each document type.
- From now the reports formats goes in the database.
Version 2.1 / May 10, 2013
- The stock report now can be valorized by the prices 1, 2, 3 or the purchase cost.
- An error in the import products utility was fixed.
- The stock report now can be filtered in order to show the products under the minimum stock only.
- The weight field was added to the products screen.
- The users with medium to high resolution screens now can scale the small Fulltrust screens to get a better visualization.
- In all products entrances / products exists screens now the user can capture the products serial numbers, if apply.
- Now the user can “track” the products serial numbers.
- A serial numbers stock report was implemented.
Version 2.0 / Apr 22, 2013
- From now you can have multiple users with different Access levels.
- The company’s management screen was improved.
- New chart added to the dashboard (last 12 months sales).
- A bug was fixed in the purchase orders creation.
- A better products report was implemented.
- Form now Fulltrust includes a tool for mass price change.
- Extended description added to the products, this new field supports HTML.
Version 1.9 / Apr 4, 2013
- Form now is possible to have more than one image for each product.
- Form now the default image of each product will be shown in the point of sale terminal.
- Now the user can change the Fulltrust background image.
- The selection of categories in the product’s screen was improved.
- A second version of each document type was included in fulltrust, the simplified version will be available as the default one.
- Form now the user can have more than one format for each document type.
Version 1.8 / Mar 14, 2013
- Form now Fulltrust can manage tax free customers
- Support for tax surcharges was added to Fulltrust
- All the search screen was impoved.
Version 1.7 / Mar 4, 2013
- In this release was implemented the possibility of manually change the stock quantities for each product
- From now is possible to import / update the stock quantities from Excel files.
Version 1.6 / Feb 14, 2013
- From now there is three prices available for each product.
- The companies management was improved.
- Utilities fo products and customers importing was implemented.
- A default price (from three available) can be defined for each customer.
Version 1.5 / Feb 01, 2013
- This is the first release of the new generation of Fulltrust. Two characteristics can be mentioned as the most important in this new release:
- Simplicity: Something that many users were asking for.
- Technological update: In the development of this new release, the last technologies were used, such as portability, remote / hosted database access, zero installation, etc.
- Our desire is to keep this application as simple as we can, but always responding to the new requirements of the users.