- You can play from one mp3 file up to thousands. The only limit is the storage space that is required for a large number of audios.
- There is no loss of quality.
- Does not require players or external scripts.
- It emits a phrase or an indicative signal from time to time, which is configurable.
- Highly configurable and customizable.
- Open Source.
- Download the script, unzip it and upload it via FTP to your web server.
- In the conf folder there are two files conf.php and conf.js
- Conf.php: the folder where the audios will be stored. Random: if the list will be played sequentially or randomly.
- Conf.js: The number of seconds it will take for the promotional audio to play. Promos: it is an array. For now only the first audio works.
- Each time you add or remove audio files, you must run the script list.php, which will regenerate the playlist.
- You are responsible for the ownership and copyright of the music you choose to publish.
Total Page Visits: 135
Total Page Visits: 135 - Today Page Visits: 1